The idea of the project is to exchange good practices and experiences in the field of social economy and design of activities in this area addressed to adults from groups at risk of social exclusion.
The project is implemented by NGO’s Support Center (leader), along with partners from four European countries: Asociatia EDUNET – Romania, Consorcide La Ribera – Spain, SYNTHESIS Center for Research and Education Limited – Cyprus.
• Developing the understanding of social entrepreneurship by learning about different concepts, legal forms and social entrepreneurship models;
• Transfer of good practices and ideas regarding social enterprises;
• Increasing the competences of educators and trainers of adult education in the field of social economy and development of the potential of partner organizations in the field of transnational cooperation and initiating social enterprises;
• Developing entrepreneurial competences of adults from disadvantaged groups;
• Exchange of good practices and ideas regarding social economy’s initiatives.
In the framework of the project, transnational project meetings are organized in each partner organization. At the meetings, there are presentations of examples of good practices in the field of social economy and its use in raising the competences of adults. There will also be the training for trainers from partner organizations on working with adults in the field of social economy. A scenario of workshops targeted at people from devalued groups will be created and such trainings will be conducted in each partner country, based on it. Moreover, as a result of the project, a catalogue presenting successful social enterprises will be prepared. It will be published in the form of an e-book.
Implementation period: 01.09.2019 – 30.06.2022
Project’s value: 77 458 EUR
More information on the project’s profile: https://www.facebook.com/alternativacommunity/
Projects are co-financed from the Erasmus + programme of the European Union.
Copyright © 2021,